Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Enka, NC Kitchen Fire


A kitchen fire is last thing any homeowner really wants to go through. This fire started from grease and thankfully nobody got hurt. The kitchen had to be resto... READ MORE



Will my home stop smelling like sometime?


Technicians can clean soot easily because it is visible. The smoke smell, however, is much harder to clean because they cannot see the particles. This home... READ MORE



Soot and Smoke Damage


The amount of soot in this home looked really bad. All the surfaces were covered in black soot that needed to be cleaned quickly because of the wall tile.Can wa... READ MORE



Building Fire in Asheville, NC


Asheville has a lot of homes and sometimes things go wrong. An appliance started on fire and smoked up the house. There wasn't any bad damage that needed t... READ MORE



Asheville Home With Serious Fire Damage


There are often holes left in your house after a fire. Firefighters battle the blaze by breaking windows and doors to help with ventilation of the smoke.&n... READ MORE



Fire Damage - Asheville, NC Kitchen


Fire damage at an Asheville, NC kitchen is pictured in this before and after comparison. They say a picture, in this case two pictures, are worth a thousand wor... READ MORE